Thursday, March 26, 2009

Manila

March 27, 2009

I am in Manila today. I was invited by my internet mentor, Jomar Hilario to be one of the facilitators for the seminar about earning on the internet. I was so grateful for this opportunity. I am thinking how the Lord is opening up the universe of opportunities for me the past weeks. I am just so grateful!

Manila is three hours travel from my province, Bataan. Noisy and polluted but definitely a must-see place for the best shopping malls (like Mall of Asia), and great bars. It offers so many tourist attractions. Best of all, I believe Manila should be tagged shopping capital of the world, too. From the cheapest to the signature brands clothing lines and shoes, accessories, and other shopaholic craves about. The best concerts are seen here, too. Best events! Like this one I will be attending today. The best speakers! Great! Oooppss, its almost 2:00PM. Should be going now.

And oh, by the way? If you like to visit new places that are afforable but definitely would give you summer fun, check out the other posts on this site! HAPPY SUMMER!

No comments:

Post a Comment